Image 1 of 1
SN_SHOELACE_CAT_5.jpg
Boots in Puss!  A cat was miraculously saved by vets after it got itself into a terrible tangle with its bizarre diet - shoelaces.   Two-year-old Garry went along to Brighton PDSA Pet Hospital for his annual vaccine but vets discovered an extremely large mass in his stomach.<br />
<br />
The black and white cat was admitted for further tests and worried owner Ana Barbosa, 32, was told to prepare for the worst as a life-threatening tumour was suspected.  SEE OUR COPY FOR DETAILS.<br />
<br />
Pictured:  Brighton PDSA Pet Hospital<br />
<br />
© Solent News & Photo Agency<br />
UK +44 (0) 2380 458800