Boots in Puss! A cat was miraculously saved by vets after it got itself into a terrible tangle with its bizarre diet - shoelaces. Two-year-old Garry went along to Brighton PDSA Pet Hospital for his annual vaccine but vets discovered an extremely large mass in his stomach.
The black and white cat was admitted for further tests and worried owner Ana Barbosa, 32, was told to prepare for the worst as a life-threatening tumour was suspected. SEE OUR COPY FOR DETAILS.
Pictured: Garry the cat with a boot and shoelace (not the ones he actually ate - they are pictured in a clear bag).